Providing A Voice of Hope in Action
for Single and Struggling Families
- ShyAnn’s Hope is first and foremost about building relationships and offering encouragement. We try to provide help where other resources can’t or won’t. We do not operate under a blanket covering of restrictions. We see a need and do what we can, with due diligence to meet that need. If we can’t we seek to find someone who can with our partner’s. The hardest reality is when there is not enough funding to provide safe housing due to domestic violence, this is where your donations are crucial.
Training volunteers within organizations and churches who work with struggling and hurting individuals, including single Moms. Volunteers make up a huge part of how a church, or organization functions, yet are given very little training on how to work with hurting individuals. ShyAnn’s Hope teams have incorporated years of experience and study to implement an appropriate two-day volunteer training program for your organization.
Grief: “When Deep Calls to Deep”.
“The Firestorm” ShyAnn’s Story: Targeted for Highs School and College age Groups.
“The Anchor of Living Hope” Encouragement for Women. LaNette has over 20-years speaking experience on sensitive issues, and brings wisdom that only her real life testimony can convey.
ShyAnn Marie 12/19/2005Why does God love me so much? That I will never understand, But I don't want Him to stop. I want His love moving in me, every second of every moment. I want His breath through my life, so that darkness will never be, because I have His Light.
There are more than 15-million women who find themselves parenting alone today in the United States. It is estimated that 1,000 teenagers become pregnant everyday, while one in every two marriages will fail. Whether it be a fifteen-year-old pregnant teen, a thirty-five-year-old divorcee, or a grandmother parenting her grandchildren alone, these women, like all of us, are desperate for connection and fellowship. And many of these precious women have already walked through a lifetime of disappointment - only to be face with grim statistics, such as:
- 78% of the U.S. Current prison population was raised in a single parent home.
- 71% of all high school dropouts came from single parent homes.
- 1 in every 3 single mother's live in poverty.
- Children in single parent homes are 5 times more likely to commit suicide.
- They are 32 times more likely to run away.
- They are 10 more likely to use drugs and alcohol.
- Sex traffickers most often target fatherless youth.
The reality is that the United States is facing an epidemic of unplanned pregnancy and divorce, as is the rest of the world. The statistics for many countries are all similar. Yet, less than 1% Evangelical Christian Churches in the country have a sustained single Mom's ministry! An 8-week parenting class is not a life changing experience, and not a solution.
Retrieved May 10, 2019.
ShyAnn’s Hope helped me when I was at my lowest. When others couldn’t or wouldn’t help. I wasn’t judged or made to feel guilty for falling on hard times. They truly have genuine compassion to help others. The part that I am so grateful for and touched my heart so much is how they had compassion for my fur babies as well. Few people understand the deep love I have for my dogs and they do. They knew how bad I was struggling, and not only did they help me so I didn’t lose my car, but they also bought food for my dogs, for that I can’t thank them enough. They made sure all my babies were taken care of, 2 and 4-legged. I really can’t express how truly wonderful this organization is and how deeply the people really care. You guys will forever be in my heart and I can’t wait for the day when I can give back!
Let’s Create Something Together
Consider a partnership with ShyAnn’s Hope. Let us be the hands and heart for the individuals within your church or organization. We will work directly with the families and help build your team. Together we can make a bigger impact within their lives. “Whereever two or more are gathered” wonderful things will transpire. LaNette